vistors:

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Amazing Artist: Untamed Menagerie


Who: Untamed Menagerie

Where & why:
While recently shopping on Etsy.com (the best site for unique art piece for sale) I came across one of the best jewelry artist(s) I have seen in a long time. The pieces absolutely blew my mind with originality & creativity! I plan to buy several pieces, some for {{ME}} and some as gifts! Of course, I will let everyone know how wonderful the products are when I receive them, I'm sure they will be PERFECT!

A bit about the duo: Untamed Menagerie is a collection of the combined works of Penny and Nikki (mother and daughter). We are inspired by nature, vintage illustrations, and anatomy. We strive to create whimsical accessories that will bring a smile to your face.

CHECK IT OUT<---CLICK THERE to see more of Untamed Menagerie's ArtWork!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment